Some common tell signs your house might need underpinning are, that your dwellings is experiencing plaster cracks or noisy floorboards. If you are experiencing any of the above , your best bet is to give us a call. Underpinning will consist of us finding the affected area then treating it with some concrete and reinforcement!


How to know when your house needs re stumping. Again most of the signs ate the same with any foundational issues. These include items such as cracks in plaster, noisy or creaky floorboards. If you notice any of these symptoms and your house is sitting on stumps – please give us a call.


Re blocking is also known as re stumping. Although the same type of of service , we felt it was needed to have the different term also. Please refer to re stumping page for more information.